Mammut Barryvox S
Digital/analog combo device with three antennas. The new Barryvox® S has a large receiving bandwidth and an effective search strip width of 70 meters.
It offers users a large, simple interface and intuitive operation.
The Smart Search function provides clear instructions thanks to a simple operating concept and quick, precise searching.
The Barryvox® S includes the Rescue SEND function to protect non-searching rescuers.
In the event of a secondary avalanche, the device automatically switches to SEND in order to locate buried rescuers.
The Barryvox® S is also equipped with a Smart Search function, which interacts with the actions of searching rescuers.
Order it before 18 hours and 17 minutes and receive it between 30/05/2023 and 31/05/2023 with Corriere espresso GLS 24 ore
Delivery in 3 to 4 working days throughout the European Community
Don't like it? You have 30 days to return it
- Effective digital search strip width: 70 meters
- Digital receiving range: 70 meters
- Extended search range: extended receiving bandwidth (analog): up to 95 m; Extended search strip width (analog): 100 m
- Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving range for X and Y antennas
- Lithium-enabled: also works with lithium batteries: Less risk of leakage. More stable in low temperatures. Longer battery life (350 hours SEND)
- Display: display with background lighting, very easy to read even when wearing polarized glasses
- Acoustic search guidance: allows the rescuer to visually search the avalanche field
- Reverse direction function to avoid 180-degree search errors
- Group test with clear instructions
- Visual interface: shows distance, direction and number of buried subjects
- Design: ergonomic, impact-proof and break-proof. Can be operated while wearing gloves
- Device tests: automatic self-test and function test
- Smart search interacts with rescuer`s action during the search, making searching simpler and more reliable
- Multiple buried subjects: digital signal processing in the event of several buried subjects
- Buried subjects can be selected from a list, marked (MARK) and unmarked (UNMARK)
- Automatic switching from send to search (Auto Revert): if a rescuer does not move for 4 minutes, we assume a secondary avalanche and the device switches to SEND mode (motion-sensor controlled)
- Rescue SEND: Protective function for non-searching rescuers. In the event of a secondary avalanche it automatically switches to SEND to allow the rescuer to be located
- Auto guidance: device continues to guide the rescuer to the buried subject in the event of signal failures or overlaps
- Vital data: 3D sensor helps the rescuer concentrate his or her resources on the buried subjects with the highest chance of survival
- Advanced search settings: individually configurable search settings: pro search, acoustic and visual guidance; automatic switching from search to send (Auto Revert)
- Alternative search mode (analog mode) helps in resolving demanding search scenarios
- Personalization: start screen and user texts (for example, owner information) can be personalized
- Attachment: includes highly functional Barryvox carrying system
- W-Link: Additional communication channel for improved search performance
- Manage the device fleet via W-Link
- updatable software
- Operating temperature: -25° to +45° Celsius (-13° to +113° Fahrenheit)
- 100% Made in Switzerland, produced and developed in Switzerland
Analog search strip width: 100 m
Digital search strip width: 70 m
Battery type: Alkaline and lithium 3 x AAA 1.5 volt
Warranty: 2-year warranty; additional 3-year Mammut guarantee if registered year