For longer trips or overnight hut excursions, attach a sleeping pad to the removable external straps.
Need your hands free for a short scramble? Our unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system means no more ‘on and off’ to store your trekking poles, just simply pass the poles through the two elasticated loops for an easy hands-free solution.
A single ice axe loop may also prove useful in snow and ice conditions.
- Designed for Women
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
- Zipped front stash pocket
- Dual zipped hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Top loading design with a secure drawcord closure
- Fixed top lid with large main compartment and underlid zipped mesh pocket with key clip
- Hidden vertical side zip access into main compartment for quick access to contents
- Zipped access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents organised and accessible
- Accessory straps on lower front panel are perfect for pads or blankets
Capacity: 36 litres
Weight: 1400 g
Dimensions: 68 x 37 x 27 cm