Kestrel’s backsystem has been designed for comfort and stability, featuring Osprey’s tried and tested AirScape backpanel and a sturdy hipbelt and harness design, these packs will comfortably carry a heavy load. An adjustable design allows you to personalise the height of the backpanel with ease, using a hook-and-loop torso panel.
Kestrel 48 features numerous locations to store your backpacking essentials, including nylon-reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove-it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key-clip and external-access hydration sleeve.
Finally, Kestrel 48 comes equipped with all of the essentials for life on the trail; an integrated and detachable raincover, Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, multiple compression straps, sleeping pad straps, ice-tool attachments and multiple lashing loops.
Whether tackling mountainous terrain, deep forests or winding trails, these packs set a definitive benchmark in backpacking comfort and performance.
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Adjustable torso length
- Base zip entry
- External hydration access
- Front tie off points
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Reverse Straightjacket™ compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Single vertical zippered side access point
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
Capacity: 48 litres
Weight: 1,630 kg
Dimensions: 75 x 34 x 32 cm