Whilst the adjustable torso length means the backpack can be altered to fit you perfectly.
For overnight trips attach larger items such as a sleeping pad on the lower external straps and put your sleeping bag in the base compartment with internal zip divider.
Need your hands free for a short scramble? Our unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system means no more ‘on and off’ to store your trekking poles, just simply pass the poles through the two elasticated loops for an easy hands-free solution.
The single ice axe loop may prove useful in winter conditions and wet jackets can be stowed away from the rest of your gear via the front stretch pocket.
The dual side compression straps keep your load tight and under control.
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Adjustable torso length
- Base zip entry
- External hydration access
- Front tie off points
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Single vertical zippered side access point
Capacity: 66 litres
Weight: 1,770 kg
Dimensions: 74 x 40 x 41 cm