The fork bag is ideal for storing compressible items such as sleeping gear and extra clothing, as well as bulkier items such as cooking gear or extra food and drinks, the 3L bag is extremely adaptable.
Built from a lightweight laminate developed specifically for Apidura, the bag is waterproof, and highly resistant to abrasions and tears. A hands-free air release valve allows for easy packing and compression.
The attachment mechanism, unique to Apidura, ensures that the straps do not wrap around the fork itself. This makes removal and attachment far easier, and allows for access to contents without removal the fork bag. Multiple attachment loops and the ability to cut down straps ensures that the bag can be fitted to any fork cage.
Please note that the Expedition Fork Pack does not include a fork cage.
- Ultralight construction, weighing only 85g (120g with 2 straps)
- Easy to use universal attachment system, for use with any fork cage
- Adjustable strap position for universal fit
- Hands-free air release valve for easy packing and compression
- Roll top closure for adjustable capacity
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility
Volume: 3.5 L
Weight: 120 g