1. Only if the Customer that enters into the contract is a Consumer (meaning by this definition any natural person who is acting on the Website for purposes unrelated to business or professional activity), shall have the right to terminate the contract with the Seller, without penalty and without giving any reason by notifying the Seller within thirty (30) days, from the day on which the Customer or a third party specified by the Customer and other than the Carrier acquires physical possession of the goods. The deadline shall be deemed reached if the Customer returns the goods prior to the expiry of the 30 day period.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer has the following options:
- accessing via username and password the 'My Account' section of the Website, selecting "Order History", clicking on the order for which you want to request a withdrawal and selecting the product (or products) corresponding to those he/she wants to return;
- communicating to Mountain eXperience through email, post or phone the intention to exercise the right of withdrawal by referring to the Order number for which they want to exercise this right.
3. After Mountain eXperience has received the request for withdrawal, the Customer will receive by e-mail the confirmation of acceptance of the request with all the information to pack and ship the product correctly.
The costs and risks associated with product returns are the responsibility of the user.
4. Alternatively, Mountain eXperience provides the "Easy Return" service (only for italy); if the customer chooses this method he/she may easily request the withdrawal of the product at their address, or at an address agreed upon with the courier who has the task of returning it. By choosing this service, the customer agrees to pay a fee of € 7.00 which will be deducted from the refund of the returned product.
5. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the returned Products must be returned in their entirety and not parts or components of them even in the case of kits;
- the Products returned must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
- Returned products must be returned in their original packaging (meaning, with this, the individual packaging of each product);
- returned Products must be delivered to the courier within thirty (30) days from the date of the request of withdrawal;
- in the event that the Seller, with the purchase of a package of Products, offers the opportunity to buy them at a lower price than that which would normally be practised when purchasing them individually (e.g. 5 x 4, 3 x 2, etc.), the right of withdrawal may be exercised even with the return of only some of the products purchased: in this case the price will be recalculated, taking as reference the price normally charged for the purchase of each product. In all other cases (e.g. in bundle sales, prize operations etc.) the right of withdrawal may be exercised only with the return of all the products purchased, therefore excluding any partial exclusion.
6. In accordance with Art. 56, paragraph III of the Consumer Code, only after the return of the product or only after verifying that the user has taken steps to send back the goods, Mountain eXperience will proceed as quickly as possible, to refund the customer the amount paid including shipping costs incurred for delivery of products.
The refund amount will be credited to the same means of payment used for the purchase, unless otherwise agreed with the user.
7. In accordance with Art. 57, paragraph II of the Consumer Code, the Customer is responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the products other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In this case, Mountain eXperience reserves the right to ask the user the refund of the decrease in value found.
8. Pursuant to the Art. 59 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal is excluded when the sale is related to tailored or personalised products, or which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to rapid deterioration or expiry, or sealed goods that are not suited to be returned for reasons of hygiene or connected to health protection and were opened after delivery.
9. The delivery of the product subject to the right of withdrawal, until the certified receipt at the Mountain eXperience warehouse is under the full responsibility of the Customer. If the goods are damaged during transportation Mountain eXperience will inform the customer thereof (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods at its warehouse), to allow a timely complaint against the courier of his choice and to obtain the reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured). In this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return. Mountain eXperience is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
The goods must not show signs of wear and return must be made in the original packaging complete with all the tickets.