- Seam-sealed hood and upper part of garment.
- Hood with elastic trim, shaped reinforced visor, lining inside and draw-cord adjustment on back.
- Front Vislon® zip with flap behind with fabric to protect chin.
- Two front pockets with zip.
- Inside sleeve cuffs in thermal fabric.
- Adjustable draw cord at bottom of garment.
- One inside pocket with zip.
- Thermal fabric inside hood and back.
- Reflective logos on back.
The DWR treatment helps repel water, snow and dirt from the surface of the garment. The garment is seam sealed on the waterproof K-dry fabric with a water column of 20,000 mm and breathability of 60,000 g/m2/24h. Thermo Fleece fabric is used inside the hood and collar. The front and back have 160 g synthetic insulation and the sides and sleeves have 120 g. The garment has YKK® zippers.