- In nylon Thermolite fabric with a DWR treatment featuring a brushed interior
- Knee patches in stretch nylon/Kevlar® that features tear and abrasion resistance
- Stretch nylon front, rear patch and hems
- Waist with inner elastic, external drawcord and stopper to adjust and a flap with zip
- Hand pockets and small back right pocket with zip
- Partially elasticated hems with zipped gussets
- Reflecting elements for maximum visibility
- The perfect trousers for mountaineering, climbing, ski mountaineering and outdoor sports in cold climates
- Ergonomic fit
Weight: 510 g
Comfortable, all-way stretch, high-performance fabric with water-repellent finish. Brushed on the inside for comfortable warmth and good insulation, heat regulation by Polyester Thermolite® hollow-core yarns. High breathability and excellent pilling resistance.
4-way stretch fabric with Ripstop construction and water-repellent finish for quick drying, maximum breathability and lasting performance. Made of Polyamide stretched with Lycra® and Kevlar® to boost mechanical resistance. Extremely comfortable and abrasion resistant, for excellent tear resistance.
Weft-stretch polyamide fabric with water-repellent coating. Very light and compact, pleasant and cool to the touch, with excellent mechanical resistance. The fabric does not absorb water and dries quickly, even after numerous washes.