Hyrax Gore-Tex® Surround® is a low-cut boot for fast hiking. It adopts solutions that are part of the La Sportiva Mountain DNA combining them with technologies and concepts deriving from Mountain running for a versatile, waterproof and super breathable product thanks to the Gore-Tex® Surround® technology. The innovative GORE-TEX® SURROUND™ technology guarantees unprecedented waterproofing and breathability, thanks to the breathable surface that sees the whole upper equipped with special ventilation channels and the 360° breathable insole. The mid cut protects the ankle from friction and impacts against rocks and roots. Hyrax belongs to the La Sportiva mountain hiking line, a concentration of technologies and solutions that condense the company’s mountain DNA into products dedicated to light hiking thanks to a unique combination of elements from Mountain running (50%), Approach (30%) and Mountaineering (20%).
- New generation Gore-Tex® Surround® Technology
- Uppers in Nubuck leather with Nano-Cells™ work in synergy with the Gore-Tex® Surround® lining to provide maximum breathability
- EVA midsole with TPU sides and ventilation channels in Gore-Tex® Surround®
- Mono-burr nylon protective mesh that protects the ventilation channels from impurities
- Stability Control Guard Technology™: anti-torsion stabilization system that integrates the ventilation channels of the Gore-Tex® Surround® technology
- Sole with Impact Brake System in Vibram® XS Trek compound for perfect grip on all types of terrain.
Lining: Gore-Tex® SURROUND®
Midsole: Compressed EVA with sides in TPU and ventilation channels in Gore-Tex® Surround®
Sole: XS-Trek by Vibram®
Footbed: Ortholite® Mountain Hiking
Weight: 450 g (half pair, size 42)