Exceptional walkability thanks to the innovative construction of the Double Heel™ heel: the very pronounced double-block rear geometry increases the braking effect downhill and allows a more fluid roll reducing the muscle fatigue.
Durability and lightweight coexist in harmony thanks to the new outsole / midsole package with external Rubber Guard™ shell construction and internal foam material for accentuated cushioning and lightweight derived from less use of rubber layers.
The shape is Ergonomic: enveloping and precise with TPU shells integrated in the toe and heel to reinforce the uppers.
The 3D Flex System Evo™ directional joint with shaped malleolus and abrasion resistance, allows better control of the support and perfect mobility of the ankle.
Vibram® tread with Impact Brake System lugs for greater adaptability to hard rock surfaces.
- Water repellent nubuck upper, gusseted tongue and soft collar for maximum wearing comfort
- Designed for multi-day hikes, it is ideal for the demanding hiker
- Ergonomic, enveloping and precise shape with TPU shells integrated in the toe and heel to reinforce the upper
- 3D Flex System Evo™ directional joint with shaped ankle and protected by an-abrasion resistant TPU layer: allows better control of the support and perfect mobility of the ankle
- Semi-crampon midsole for use with semi-automatic crampons in case of ice or snow
Uppers: Nubuk + abrasion resistant, fabric inserts
Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
Insole: Carbon loaded nylon
Sole: SpringLug Tech Vibram rubber and PU foam inner lining
Weight: 640 g (1/2 pair)