Exceptional walkability thanks to the innovative construction of the Double Heel™ heel: the very pronounced double-wedge rear geometry increases the braking effect downhill and allows a smoother rolling, reducing muscle fatigue.
Durability and lightweight coexist in harmony thanks to the new outsole / midsole package with external Rubber Guard™ shell construction and internal foam material for accentuated cushioning and enhanced lightweight derived from less use of rubber layers.
The shape is Ergonomic: enveloping and precise with TPU shells integrated in the toe and heel to reinforce the upper.
The 3D Flex System Evo™ directional joint with shaped malleolus and abrasion resistant protection, allows better control of the support and perfect mobility of the ankle.
The toe protection at the toe lacing protects against chafing.
The midsole is semi-cramponable, the sole adopts a Vibram® tread with Impact Brake System lugs for greater adaptability to hard rock surfaces.
- Snow guard in soft fabric
- Gusseted tongue for maximum wearing comfort
- Ergonomic, enveloping and precise shape with TPU shells integrated in the toe and heel to reinforce the uppers
- 3D Flex System Evo™ directional joint with shaped ankle and protected by an anti-abrasion TPU layer: allows better control of the support and perfect mobility of the ankle
- Uppers in HoneyComb Guard™ fabric with mono-burr wire reinforcements and TPU anti-abrasion film for protection and enhanced lightweight
- Hook fastening at the top, webbing at the bottom with lower anti-chafing gaiter for use with crampons
- Semi-crampon midsole compatible with semi-automatic crampons in case of ice or snow
Uppers: Water-repellent high-tenacity Nylon 60.6 with abrasion resistant zones Honey Comb Guard
Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
Insole: Carbon loaded nylon
Sole: SpringLug Tech Vibram rubber and PU foam inner lining
Weight: 630 g (1/2 pair)