Instructions for use:
- Ensure the skin is clean, non-greasy and dry.
- Remove the paper and place the plaster on top of the blister. For the best result, do not reposition the plaster.
- Press the Blister Plaster and smooth the edges.
- Only remove the plaster once it comes off by itself. This may take a few days. Wish to remove it earlier? Pull the plaster off slowly and carefully while keeping it close to the skin.
- Continue using a Care Plus® Blister Plaster until the blister has healed completely.
- Never apply Care Plus® Blister Plasters to infected skin.
- The plasters are suitable for one-time use.
- We recommend that diabetics consult a doctor before using the plasters.
- Keep Blister Plasters out of reach of children.
Dimensions: 18 x 97 x 155 mm
Weight: 30 g
Contents: 8 blisterplaster