ATK Bindings Crest 8
CREST 8 shows the same incredible features as extreme lightness, structural solidity, safety and precision in a version dedicated to lighter and novice users in the world of ski mountaineering!
Order it before 12 hours and 48 minutes and receive it between tomorrow and 07/06/2023 with Corriere espresso GLS 24 ore
Delivery in 3 to 4 working days throughout the European Community
Don't like it? You have 30 days to return it
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The Heel Flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 3 to 8 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system ( 6 + 4 mm / tot. 10 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- SKI-BRAKE: the binding offers different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
Weight: 280 g
Materials: ALU 7075, Stainless Steel, POM
Adjustment: 20 mm
Ski Brake: 86, 91 mm