The twin zippered front pockets, base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what you’re faced with, you can easily grab your kit.
Our Osprey Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack.
A large sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider allows you to store your gear separately when required.
When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid.
If you’re looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacket™ means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements.
- AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoForm™/BioStretch™ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- External probe and shovel handle sleeves
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Adjustable AntiGravity™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
Capacity: 50 litres
Weight: 2,02 kg
Dimensions: 83x38x39 cm